Touch pHAT Raspberry Pi
- Product ID: 5905
- MPN: ADA3472
- Six capacitive touch buttons
- Six bright white under-mounted LEDs
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch and LED driver chip
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Female header requires soldering
The Touch pHAT Raspberry Pi has six capacitive touch buttons, each with a bright white LED, designed to be completely agnostic about what they're used for. You can even use a dry erase pen to write on the pads to label their function.
It uses the CAP1166 capacitive touch and LED driver chip. The LEDs have been under-mounted and shine through exposed sections of the PCB to give a pleasing yellow-green glow and a completely smooth top surface! Use Touch pHAT as a controller for your robot, a controller for your Mote lights, a tiny drum machine, or use it to build a simple game where you have to taps the buttons to repeat the sequence of lights that just flashed.
- pHAT form-factor
- Needs 5v and 3v3 power
- Uses 2 GPIO pins
- Communication over I2C
- 0x2c: CAP1166