ROBOTIS Darwin-Mini Humanoid Robot
- Product ID: 6914
- MPN: RB-Rbs-157
- Humanoid robot kit with open source embedded board
- Compatibility with the 6mm grid Ollo frame
- Offers the Robotis Darwin-Mini exclusive app
- Supports R+ Task and R+ Motion
The ROBOTIS Darwin-Mini Humanoid Robot is a robot kit with an open source embedded board, semi-permanent li-ion battery and customizable open source 3d printed shell allowing infinite customization options. Darwin-Mini uses the OpenCM9.04-C microcontroller, which runs on a 32bit ARM Cortex-M3, and is easily programmed over USB with Robotis' OpenCM software. Each Dynamixel XL servo has an embedded processor that allows for advanced control of the servos as well as reading data such as temperature, position, and torque. Bluetooth communication allows for control and programming of Darwin via a computer or tablet. The RoboPlus software allows for capture and playback of various poses, or use the wide variety of built-in motions. Advanced motion such as headstands, rolls, and picking himself up from the ground are no problem for Darwin-Mini.
Robotis Darwin-Mini app
The Darwin-Mini app application (app) uses button, gesture, voice recognition and messenger to control or change movements.
Programming Environment Support
Robotis Darwin-Mini app: Use the Darwin-Mini app to access the setting for server client motion sound and files
R+ Motion: Use RoboPlus motion to add or modify motions
R+ Task: Program your robot using RoboPlus
- Awarded the good design mark
- Maintains compatibility with the 6mm grid Ollo (Robotis Dream) frame
- Applies the small Dynamixel XL-320 for various motion functions
- Offers the Robotis Darwin-Mini exclusive app (Touch, Gesture, Voice Recognition, Messenger)
- Supports various functions for the user's convenience (battery percentage, offset setting etc.)
- OS: Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread or greater)
- Hardware: 1.2Ghz Dual Core or greater, RAM 1GB or greater
- iOS: iOS 6 or higher ( required for iOS use)
*Voice Recognition mode is NOT available for the iOS ROBOTIS MINI App.