Raspberry Pi RP2040 Microcontroller, Dual ARM Cortex-M0+
- Product ID: 9150
Raspberry Pi's RP2040 microcontroller is a dual core ARM Cortex M0+ running at up to 133Mhz. It bundles in 264kB of SRAM, 30 multifunction GPIO pins (including a four channel 12-bit ADC), a heap of standard peripherals (I2C, SPI, UART, PWM, clocks, etc), and USB support.
One very exciting feature of RP2040 is the programmable IOs which allow you to execute custom programs that can manipulate GPIO pins and transfer data between peripherals - they can offload tasks that require high data transfer rates or precise timing that traditionally would have required a lot of heavy lifting from the CPU.
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ @ 133MHz
- 264KB of on-chip RAM
- Support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash memory via a QSPI bus
- DMA controller
- Interpolator and integer divider peripherals
- 30 GPIO pins, 4 of which can be used as analogue inputs
- 2 × UARTs, 2 × SPI controllers, and 2 × I2C controllers
- 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 × Raspberry Pi Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines
- USB mass-storage boot mode with UF2 support, for drag-anddrop programming
The RP2040 sensor voltage falls as temperature rises.
|Processor||Dual ARM Cortex-M0+ cores @ 133MHz|
|Flash Memory||2M on-board QSPI|
|GPIO||30, 4 of which can be used as analogue inputs|
|ADC||3 available × 12-bit|