PyCom LoPy 1.0 - LoRa + WiFi + BLE
- Product ID: 3948
- MPN: ADA3339
With LoRa, Wifi and BLE, the Pycom LoPy is the only triple bearer MicroPython enabled microcontroller on the market today – the perfect enterprise grade IoT platform for your connected Things. With the latest Espressif ESP32 chipset the LoPy offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility. Create and connect your things everywhere. Fast.
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio. 1KM Wifi Range
- Can also double up as a Nano LoRa gateway
- MicroPython enabled, the Linux of IoT for fast deployment
- Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
- Ultra-low power usage (850uA with the WiFi connection active): a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
- 100% Python programmable
- Lots of GPIOs, interfaces and peripherals
- Hardware floating point acceleration
- Python multi-threading
The LoPy can act as both a LoRa Nano Gateway and a multi-bearer (LoRa, WiFi and BLE) development platform. It is programmable with MicroPython and the Pymakr IDE for fast IoT application development, easy programming in-field, and extra resilience with network failover. The best blend of speed to deployment and access to new LPWAN networks rolling out across Europe, USA, Africa and India.
Note: This board does not come assembled and does not include headers.
Pycom has informed us that version 1.0 of this board's DC-DC converter does not go into deep sleep mode. They'll be redesigning the hardware in the future. For now, please check out this forum post for more information including workarounds and root-cause
Product Dimensions: 55.3mm x 20.0mm x 3.0mm / 2.2" x 0.8" x 0.1"
Product Weight: 5.2g / 0.2oz