PowerBoost 1000 w/ 5V USB and Rechargeable Lipo Boost @ 1A
- Product ID: 266
- MPN: ADA2465
Need to boost a lower voltage to a stable 5V from a 3.7V LiPo battery and charge it at the same time? PowerBoost is a Boost converter which converts 1.8V+ to 5.2V. The extra 0.2V compensate for voltage drop across long wires and similar situations to ensure full 5V power supply to your project.They are safe to use with any product that runs on 5V supply like Arduino boards,Trinkets, Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, etc.
PowerBoost 1000C is a rechargeable version of PowerBoost 1000 and thus includes extra load sharing charging circuitry. You can run your project and charge the battery simultaneously. Therefore it can only be used with rechargeable LiPoly batteries. The PowerBoost 1000C is powered by TPS61090 boost converter chip from Texas Instruments has some handy features like Synchronous Operation, High efficiency, Low battery Detection, etc.
PowerBoost 1000C gives out at least 1A of current so that you can run projects power hungry devices/projects like a Raspberry Pi or Beaglebone.
- Synchronous Operation: Turn output off by connecting EN(Enable) Pin to Ground
- 5.2V output with 1A current
- Micro USB input jack for charging the battery
- Low battery indicator LED: Lights up Red when the voltage goes below 3.2V
- Battery charging indicator LEDs: Yellow while charging and Green when fully charged
- 90% Operating Efficiency
- 1A Apple/iOS data resistor: Allows you to Charge iPhone as will as iPad
- Includes Female USB A connector
|Output Current||1000 mA+ (from a 3.7V LiPoly/LiIon battery)|
|Low Quiescent Current||5mA|
|Voltage Boost||5.2V from 3.7V/4.2V li-ion/li-poly battery|
|Dimensions||23mm x 45mm x 10mm / 0.9" x 1.8" x 0.4"|