Pimoroni Picade Cabinet Kit - PIM105
- Product ID: 2290
- MPN: ADA2706
The Pimoroni Picade Cabinet is a stylish, retro, and fun arcade cabinet for your Raspberry Pi!
The Picade Cabinet comes in kit form for you to build at home. All parts, panels, and components are included - you just need to supply the Raspberry Pi and power adapter. We highly recommend using a Raspberry Pi 2 as the extra processing power gives great performance in many emulators.
This is the desktop arcade cabinet version of the Pimoroni Picade. We also carry a console controller version which doesn't have a screen or cabinet and just the Picade PCB on it's own.
The panels are powder-coated in black so the end result feels like a finished, quality product. The chassis makes a great sounding-board for the included speakers, you can't fake that retro sound.
Total build time is around one to two hours and full instructions are available online. The only tools you'll need are a cross-head (Phillips/pozi) screwdriver and a small flat-head for the Picade PCB screw terminals.
- Assembled Dimensions
- Height: 40cm / 15.75"
- Depth: 29.2cm / 11.5"
- Width: 30.5cm / 12"
- Black powder-coated cabinet panels
- Picade PCB (Arduino compatible with stereo 2.8W amplifier) pre-loaded with the Picade software.
- LCD panel mount with protective overlay
- 8" LCD panel and driver board
- Two speakers wire wires pre-soldered
- 3.5mm stereo panel mounted headphone socket
- Attractive decals for the marquee and controls
- HDMI, audio, and USB cables
- A proper arcade joystick
- Twelve micro-switch arcade buttons
- Custom assembled wiring looms
- All other fixings, fasteners, nuts, and bolts