Pibow Zero W Case for Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Product ID: 3837
- MPN: ADA3471
Crafted out of four transparent acrylic pieces, the Pibow Zero W Case for Raspberry Pi Zero W protects your Pi while showing it off to the world!
Each layer is laser-cut from colorful, lightweight, and high-quality cast acrylic. All of the primary ports and GPIO pins are accessible (it encloses the micro-SD slot). The case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly (check out the exploded diagram on this page for tips on assembly, or Pimoroni's tutorial).
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT/pHAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi Zero W!
- Clear top and base leave Raspberry Pi Zero W visible
- GPIO cut-out
- Leaves ports and GPIO accessible (encloses micro SD and blocks RUN/TV header)
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
- Weight (assembled): 34g
- Assembly Guide