ODYSSEY – STM32MP157C Evaluation Board Raspberry Pi
- Product ID: 9080
- MPN: SED102110319
The ODYSSEY – STM32MP157C is a single board computer and evaluation board that based on STM32MP157C, a dual-core Arm-Cortex-A7 core processor operating at 650Mhz. The processor also integrates an Arm Cortex-M4 coprocessor, which makes it suitable for real-time tasks. The ODYSSEY – STM32MP157C is created in a form of SoM(system on module) plus a Carrier board. The SoM has consisted of the MPU, PMIC, RAM and the carrier board is in Raspberry Pi form factor.
The carrier board includes all the necessary peripherals including Gigabytes Ethernet, WiFi/BLE, DC Power，USB Hosts, USB-C, MIPI-DSI, DVP for the camera, audio, etc. With this board, customers can fast evaluate the SoM and deploy the SoM on their own carrier board easily and quickly.
- Dual-core Arm-Cortex-A7 core processor with Cortex-M4 integrated
- SoM(system on module) includes MPU, PMIC, RAM.
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Compatible Carrier Board.
- Compact size and powerful.
- Open-source hardware/SDK/API/BSP/OS.
SoM – STM32MP157C
- MPU: STM32MP157C
- 32-bit dual-core Arm Cortex-A7
- 32-bit Arm Cortex-M4 with FPU/MPU
- PMU: ST PMIC STPMIC1A
- RAM: 512MB DDR3 RAM
- Flash: 4GB EMMC
- Peripherals: 3 x Board-to-Board 70-Pin Connectors
- Size: 38mm x 38mm
- 2 x USB Host
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio
- 1 x MIPI DSI for Screen
- 1 x DVP for Camera
- 2 x Grove (GPIO & I2C)
- 1 x SD Card Slot(on the back)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.1 with BLE
- LED: 1 x Reset 3 x User 1 x Power
- Power: 1 x DC Jack 12V~24V/2A (12V/2A power input is recommended) 1 x USB Type-C
- Button: 1 x Reset 1 x User 1 x Switch
- Dimensions: 56mm x 85mm
Carrier board Pinout Diagram
- Industrial (CAN-Ethernet gateways etc)
- White goods(refrigerators, microwaves etc)
- Medical(data loggers etc)
- High-end wearables(VR device etc)
- Smart Home Devices
- ODYSSEY – STM32MP157C x 1
- Screws x 4
- Nuts x 4