MaxBotix MB1009 ParkSonar-EZ-144
- Product ID: 8432
- MPN: MB1009
Features of the MB1009, ParkSonar-EZ-144, include one-inch resolution, both proximity and range information for the nearest detectable target, and various output options: high/low logic level and RS232 serial.
The ParkSonar‑EZ line is designed to detect vehicles within a calibrated detection zone. The ParkSonar-EZ proximity sensors report when a vehicle or other detectable target enters the detection zone. The target is released after leaving the ParkSonar-EZ’s detection zone.
The MB1009 has a detection zone of ~12 feet. The MB1009 will allow for 14+ simultaneous sensors depending on sensor mounting and environment.
- Resolution of 1 inch
- ~10 second target acquire time*
- ~5 second target release time*
- Automatic multi-sensor operation
- Vehicle Detection Sensor
- Maximum reported range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- Choice of 2 digital outputs: Logic Level (High/Low) and RS232 serial
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches typically range as 6 inches
- Operates between 2.5 and 5.5V
- Low 2.0mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Proximity Detection zone of 12 feet (144 inches)
Volume Pricing (25 or more units): Contact MaxBotix Inc.