- Product ID: 9173
- MPN: MAKER-UNO
Maker UNO is an Arduino UNO compatible board designed and developed specially for students to learn coding and microcontroller. It is named Maker UNO to encourage everyone to be a maker by getting started with this amazing board. It has a piezo buzzer that will act as simple audio output, of course you can program it. Yet, to ensure the compatibility of Arduino UNO, there is also a slide switch to disable this piezo buzzer and leave the IO as it is.
Aside from the standard LED on pin 13, Maker-UNO comes with a programmable LED on every digital pin, from pin D0 to D13. That is a lot of LEDs. How good is that? Now you can learn digital input, output, PWM (piezo buzzer and LED brightness) with just the Maker-UNO board. Not to forget the change of FTDI chip to CH340 IC, the low cost yet stable USB to UART IC.
- SMD ATmega328P microcontroller (the same microcontroller on Arduino UNO) with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader
- USB Programming facilitated by the CH340
- Input voltage: USB 5V, from computer, power bank or standard USB adapter
- 500mA (maximum) 3.3V voltage regulator
- 0-5V outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP 6-pin Header
- 32KB Flash Memory
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- R3 Shield Compatible
- LED array for 5V, 3.3V, TX, RX and all digital pins
- Utilize USB Micro-B socket
- Purple PCB!
- 1 x Maker UNO Microcontroller