Dynamixel MX-64R Smart Serial Servo (RS-485)
- Product ID: 5382
- MPN: RB-Rbs-111
• Gear Ratio: 200:1 (Metal)
• Network Interface: RS-485
• Operating Voltage: 11.1 V to 14.8 V
• Stall Torque: 6.0N.m
• Stall Current: 4.1A
The Dynamixel MX-64R Smart Serial Servo (RS-485) is a high performance networked actuators for robots fully integrated with feedback function and programmability.
All around Assembling Structure
Controlled via network
Dynamixels that have unique ID are controlled by Packet communication on a bus. They support network of TTL, RS 485 etc. according to model.
Status Display Function
LED and Shut-down (Torque-off) functions can be set regarding high temperature, overload, overvoltage, and low voltage.
There are compliance margin and slope control functions.
PID Gain Control
Uses PID Gain Control, Proportional Gain, Integral Gain, Derivative Gain for control (MX series).
Torque can be set up by 1024 steps from maximum Torque to free run state.
Low - Electric Current / High Voltage Drive
Its efficiency is high because it runs by high voltage and it improves stability of robot system that is formed by Dynamixel because current consumption is low.
- 12-bit resolution, 360º operation range with super-durability
- Precise and reliable PID control
- Maxon motor, 32-bit controller, high communication speed, RX and EX series compatible dimension
- Position and speed control with dual-loop current control (MX-64, MX-106 only)
• Motor: Maxon Motor
• Position Sensor (Resolution): Contactless Absolute Encorder (360º/4096)