3Di Stereo Hand Tracking Camera
- Product ID: 9146
The Ultraleap 3Di Stereo Hand Tracking Camera is designed to be connected to an interactive screen. Together with Ultraleap’s world-leading software, it transforms displays into touchless, three-dimensional, immersive surfaces.
Ultraleap 3Di allows easy integration of Ultraleap hand tracking in a form factor ruggedized for use in permanent settings – such as self-serve kiosks, digital out-of-home installations, interactive displays in retail, museums, and theme parks, or medical/industrial uses.
TouchFree Application: Detects a user’s hand in mid-air and converts it to an on-screen cursor. Retrofit existing touchscreen interfaces with touchless gesture control or evaluate using your desktop monitor.
TouchFree Tooling for Web or Unity: Add touchless cursor control into kiosk applications in minutes, and have total control over how your application reacts to users’ hand movements.
Note: Ultraleap 3Di is currently Windows compatible only.
- Power: 5 VDC via USB connector | 500 mA max | 250 mA typical
- Data connection: USB 2.0 via micro USB type-B connector
- Camera framerate: 90 fps
- Operating wavelength: 850 nm
- Temperature rating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F) Ingress protection: IP54
- Usage: Evaluation and deployment
- Certified for public use: Yes
- Tracking Range: Depth between 10 to 75 cm preferred, up to 1 m maximum
- FOV: 170 x 170° typical field of view (160 x 160° minimum)
- Minimum system requirements: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel Core i3 processor 5th Gen (must support AVX instructions), 2 GB RAM, USB 2.0 port.
- 1x Ultraleap 3Di Stereo Hand Tracking Camera
- 1x USB 2.0 Cable
- 1x Mini Tripod
- 1x User Guide
|Power||5 VDC via USB connector, 500 mA max 250 mA, typical|
|Data connection||USB 2.0 via micro USB type-B connector|
|Software||Downloadable from https://www.developer.ultraleap.com/touchfree|
|Minimum system requirements||Windows® 10, 64-bit, Intel® Core™ i3 processor 5th Gen (must support AVX instructions), 2 GB RAM, USB 2.0 port. Note: Ultraleap 3Di is currently Windows compatible only.|
|Certification||UKCA, CE, FCC|
|Ingress protection||IP54 when mounted using Panel Mount Kit (available from Ultraleap)|
|Temperature Rating||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Operating wavelength||850 nm. Provides its own illumination via two IR LEDs spaced on either side of the cameras.|
|Tracking range and field of view||Depth of between 10 cm (4”) to 75 cm (29.5”) preferred, up to 1 m (39”) maximum; 170°×170° typical field of view (160°×160° minimum). Ultraleap 3Di can provide touchscreen emulation for screens up to 42” (portrait or landscape). Larger screens can also be controlled through interaction at a distance.|